Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This Just In...


I just felt obligated to announce that yesterday we received the largest donation ever from outside our Coven. And it came from a Christian! I would like to give thanks to RO for his continued support of my blog, my Geomancy Tumblers and my Prison Ministry. He is living proof that Christians who practice ceremonial magic have a chance in hell... LOL. Thanks Man.

In other news...

I haven't posted in a few days for the following reasons...

I got to visit two Prisons I haven't been to in a year, it was a great reunion with the inmates who changed my life. In the beginning I wasn't interested in Prison Chaplaincy, I didn't think I would bode well or have the required mentality for it. But I was so drastically wrong, and my experiences with these inmates truly inspired me. I was blessed with the opportunity to finally see them again.

I have joined the Cherry Hill Seminary Communications department which is chaired by the Wild Hunt Blogger extraordinaire Jason Pitzl-Waters, as a volunteer I spent several days creating the commercial advertisement for this years Winter Intensive which you can hear on the Pagan Radio Network.

And lastly, we're gearing up for our annual Hecate's Supper. Every year we host this food drive and give the food to the salvation army's thanksgiving dinner program for low income families. every year we give the donors a gift, last year each person took turns going to the altar and leaving their offerings to Hecate who appeared and gave them a black candle and an antique key. This year we had chinet plates custom made with Hecate's Wheel on them. A nice altar piece to anyone who loves the triple Goddess.

Tomorrow my Grandmother will go in for her second heart surgery this year, so I be at the hospital with her all day. Last time it took almost 18 hours, partly because my grandmother broke the first two heart monitors they hooked up to her. *Broke meaning... she fried them with what we call a *sun burst*...shes a Witch with heart problems... go figure.
So dress a candle for my Gramma tomorrow...

Stay tuned, we be back after these messages...

No comments: