Monday, November 16, 2009

On the Hunt...


I have noticed over the years that while in polite conversation with Pagans that I seem to be ahead of the crowd when it comes to current events. Whenever talking about religious issues or just hard at work in the rumor mill I just seem to be a wealth of information to others.

Quite often the reply to many of my statements is "Really!?!" which is followed by the Who, what, when, and where conversation. The answer to at least one of those questions has always been "The Wild Hunt."

I have been a long time fan, reader and supporter of Jason Pitzl-Waters, who is a real Jack of all trades within the pagan community, while at the same time being an incredibly professional Pagan. In my relatively limited experience this is incredibly rare and very very appreciated.

The Pagan community has a great need for Pagans like Jason, who provide an invaluable service to us all,for free, because it needs to be done. I just love sitting down at my desk every morning with a hot cup of coffee and clicking in on The Hunt.

This month is the 2009 Wild Hunt Winter Pledge Drive, Which runs from the 16th through the 22nd of this month. When ever possible I look for Pagan vendors to give my business to, and when I see a land mark being built in the Pagan community I contribute, I support, and I pay it forward.

I put my money where my mouth is, how about you?

5 comments:

Jason Pitzl-Waters said...

Thanks for your support and kind words!

WitchDoctorJoe said...

It is my pleasure, and the donation from Foedus Veritas Covenant was from our Coven.

k. sequoia said...

I'm going to plug both of you, and mention y'all on my blog and FB.

Gratitude,
Kim Sequoia

www.redhandferi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe...........We've been missing you at drumming!

WitchDoctorJoe said...

Hey! I know, I been missing you guys too. Work n school, work n school.

I will be coming again soon!