Friday, February 24, 2012

D is for a Completely Different Subject!

So in my last post I finally broke my silence on controversial Pagan issues. I have made great efforts to avoid the Drama and conflict that accompanies these issues, for my own personal benefit. But because of my experiences at PantheaCon this year, I couldn't avoid commenting. But neither can anyone else on the planet and there is now hate speech about hate speech, sigh.

So on a Completely Different PantheaCon related Topic, I wrote an editorial for the Pagan Newswire Collectives Bay Area Bureau, Many people involved in the controversy are beginning to focus on the PantheaCon event staff and their role in this whole thing, and I wanted to offer my personal experience as a positive counterbalance.

Blessed Be!

No comments: